- 06/01 Trumps psychology, The Atlantic
- 05/ Trumps lies and authoritarianism–same thing NY Mag
- 05/20 THE DANGEROUS ACCEPTANCE OF DONALD TRUMP, The New Yorker
- 05/15 Trumps isolationism is extremely dangerous
- 05/11 The Magic of Donald Trump. NY Review of Books.
- 05/10 Is the Tea Party responsible for Donald Trump? The Atlantic
- 05/07 As Trump Coasts to the Nomination, Remember That the Cartoonist Behind Dilbert Saw It All Coming. (w video) Dilbert
- 05/06 How Donald Trump is winning over the white working class. New Yorker
- 05/06 Trump’s Long Game, Elizabeth Drew, NY Review of Books.
- 05/04 What Trump want to do to America, WashPo,
- 04/21 If Trump Loses Nomination, ‘GOP Will Be Done Dilbert
- 04/04 Derailing Trump – Dilbert)
- 03/21 Donald Trump will win by a landslide, Dilbert
- (Warning. The Dilbert guy is pro-trump because he thinks Dems will increase the national debt too much. (He didn’t check Trump’s tax-cut budget.))
- 2015/08/05 Dilbert Predicts Trump get R nomination, would lose to H. / Clown Genius 08/13
July 24, 2016. The Republicans have spent four years preparing to chant "Lock her up!" Which they did, day after day, at their national convention. Their eight Benghazi investigations had turned up evidence only against the CIA and the Military. In fact, Republican heroes Geist & Teigen (of "13 Hours" fame) prove that any fatal mistake was the CIA's. So the Republicans' strategy has degenerated into outrageous lies proven false by their own final Republican majority report on Benghazi (I'll call it the "Report"). [Read more...]
|Hillary Clinton, June 7, 2008|
June 7, 2016. “In 2008 after Hillary lost North Carolina [back on May 6], she made it clear that our days of attacking Obama were behind us and that we were not to do anything that would make it more difficult for Obama to win a general election.” — Geoff Garin of Clinton’s 2008 campaign team.
Unfortunately, this year’s runner up, has announced he will continue attacking her till the convention, in spite of having no real chance. That’s why Hillary still needs your vote.
Exactly eight years ago, on June 7, 2008, Clinton suspended her campaign for President and threw her full-throated support behind Obama — even though [Read more...]